- Login to your server with your install account.
- Mount your ISO file. I use Virtual Clone Drive and it mounts to the F: drive.
- On your mounted drive, run the prerequisiteinstaller.exe file and it will start installing the prerequisites.
- You will have to restart the server periodically when it tells you to.
- After each restart, mount the ISO again and in a CMD prompt type F: (mounted drive)
to change the drive and then type prerequisiteinstaller.exe /continue . This will continue the installation where it left off.
Sunday, January 18, 2015
Install SharePoint 2013 Prerequisites
Microsoft has made it very easy to install your server prerequisites for SharePoint. This holds true for SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint 2013.
Do these steps on all servers in your SharePoint 2013 farm.